Tuesday, April 11, 2006

sprinkles, everywhere...



if i could i would add sprinkles to everything!!!

why??? you might ask...well, they make me happy and when the pressures of life and school are consuming me, sprinkles bring me back to those long legged, natural sun-kissed hair days of my youth...

last week at work i was helping the girls make french toast and came across sprinkles in the cabinet...so, i added them to the mix...i was then questioned by all 6 girls, WHY would i do such a thing??? my answer was...why not, they make things fun!!! the girls thought for a second and they too agreed that they did in fact "make things fun"...mission accomplished!!!

so, when your day is blue add a few more colors like red, pink, white, green, and yellow to the mix and the blue gets over shadowed by the rainbow of your childhood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home